Tuffet Weekend with Sharyn Deposit OCT 26-27
Get a head start on your Holiday gift sewing... Make a TUFFET– the fabric footstool everyone loves!
Join us for a Tuffet Weekend with Sharyn Cole, the energetic force behind the tuffet craze and founder of Tuffet Source! This 2 day workshop to be held at Salem Stitches in Old Salem, near downtown Winston Salem, North Carolina is a rare treat for tuffet fans!
- Weekend price includes instruction and demos conducted by Sharyn herself, complete with her personal tips & techniques. ALSO INCLUDES a complete tuffet kit including feet, pattern with printed foundation, AND other tuffet patterns including the "Tuffet for a Season" slipcover pattern and goodies (over $250 worth). All you need to bring is fabric, sewing supplies and a machine (or reserve one of ours). Short supply list sent in September.
- All tools, ironing and cutting stations supplied for your use.
- Catered meals from extraordinary local caterers for Saturday lunch & dinner and Sunday lunch. Plus pastries and coffee in the mornings. Snacks, drinks and treats!
- Spaces are limited... sign up soon! Small class means lots of personal attention!
- Imagine a weekend of sewing! Each "tuffetteer" will have a large 6 foot table of their own for the weekend. Leave everything spread out...it’s secure when you leave for the night.
- Early Bird arrival Friday for those who want to set up early and be ready to go. We will be there to answer questions and you might even get a little sewing on other projects done! All this for only $510. Balance will be invoiced