2020 Salem Retreats at Salem Stitches- DEPOSIT
Choose your weekend... THREE days of sewing!
April 17-19 "Spring in Salem"
July 17-19 "Snow in July!"
August 14-16 "Summertime Fun"
November 6-8 "Holiday Retreat"
December 4-6 "Christmas in Salem"
Join us for a retreat in Old Salem and sew to your hearts content. Some retreats have optional workshops. Check workshop listing or call for details.
- Arrive Friday morning at 9 am and sew through Sunday at 4 pm
- Catered lunches from extraordinary local caterer
- Dinners on your own to enjoy the local eateries. We have a great list of restaurants and most deliver! We'll set aside an area for those who wish to "eat-in".
- Large table for each sewist, with cutting, ironing and design wall stations
- Goodies from the Elves include small project kits
- Bring your own projects to work on, or grab a few off our project wall
- Afternoon Dessert Breaks & a Hot chocolate tasting with a custom Redware chocolate mug to take home
- All the amenities hundreds have enjoyed at our " Away Salem Quilt Retreats" in historic locations and SEW MUCH MORE for only $295 for the weekend.
- Invoices will be sent for balance due Payment Plan, select Payment Plan options
- Early Bird Thursday arrival at 2 pm to set up and sew option
- Sleep in your own bed or across the street at the Zevely Inn Bed & Breakfast, at 803 Main Street in Old Salem. Call Cherie directly at (336) 748-9299 to reserve.
- Check out local downtown properties within a mile or so:
- Cardinal Kimpton 401 N Main St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101•(877) 216-3448
- Hampton Inn & Suites 235 N Cherry St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101•(336) 276-1010
- Hotel Indigo 104 W 4th St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101•(336) 722-0720
- OPTIONAL WORKSHOPS:
April 18- Sashiko with Carolyn
July 18- Wool Mitten Applique