Old Salem Christmas Retreat DEC 6-8
December 6-8: THREE days of sewing for the Holidays!
Join us for a retreat in Old Salem the first weekend in December and enjoy the district's decorations and Candle Tea.
- Arrive Friday morning at 9 am and sew through Sunday at 4 pm
- Catered lunches from extraordinary local caterers
- Dinners on your own to enjoy the local eateries. We have a great list of restaurants and most deliver! We'll set aside an area for those who wish to "eat-in".
- Large table for each sewist, with cutting, ironing and design wall stations
- Goodies from the Elves include small project kits
- Bring your own projects to work on, or grab a few off our project wall
- Ticket to Home Moravian's Candle Tea included
- Dessert Breaks & a Hot chocolate tasting with a custom Moravian chocolate mug to take home
- All the amenities hundreds have enjoyed at Salem Quilt Retreats and SEW MUCH MORE for only $275 for the weekend.
- Early Bird arrival on Thursday afternoon at 2:30 pm to set up and sew available
- Block of rooms at the Zevely Inn Bed & Breakfast, across the street at 803 Main Street in Old Salem. Call Cherie directly at (336) 748-9299 to reserve...the Inn may be full.
- Check out local downtown properties within a mile. We'll help transport:
- Cardinal Kimpton 401 N Main St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101•(877) 216-3448
- Hampton Inn & Suites 235 N Cherry St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101•(336) 276-1010
- Hotel Indigo 104 W 4th St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101•(336) 722-0720